Company: Hörservice AG, Zurich
Technology: ASP.Net, SQL, MS SQL Server.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Jul 2004 – Oct 2004
Cost: no details
Support of the company Hörservice AG in the realisation and implementation of requirements in the area of Microsoft SQL Server developments, independent of the application. Complex stored functions and complex dynamic SQL statements are realised.
- Programming a product management system using ASP.Net, SQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- The aim of the project was to monitor the product management from the incoming goods of the individual parts to the finished products by means of an Internet application and to make important data such as stock levels, deadline situations, available online to the employees in the production sites and in the sales outlets via the Internet.
- Individual areas of the application were already available and could be partially integrated into the new overall concept.
- Other areas of the application had to be created in consultation with the
- Requirement Engineering.
- Data model creation using Dezign.
- Implementation of the customer requirements using Microsoft SQL Server - T-
- Testing and documentation (user and technical).