Company: Zürich Versicherung, Schlieren
Technology: MS Access, VBA, MS Excel, SQL.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Apr 2005 – Jul 2005
Cost: no details
Creation of the ZFS application to manage the tickets of Zurich Insurance. An MS Access solution serves as the database and the frontend and forms are implemented using Access Forms and VBA. Logic is also implemented using VBA.
- Data is transferred directly from the ticket system (Seapine).
- Data is imported into Microsoft Access 2000.
- Various functions regarding data evaluation and other special functionalities such as the duration until a ticket was processed, the costs for processing a ticket or the ranking of processed tickets were newly realised.
- Provision of reports (Microsoft Access 2000).
- Provision of consolidated evaluations (Microsoft Excel).
- Testing and documentation (user and technical).