Company: Sysrom, Beckenried
Technology: C++, VB .NET.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: May 2005 – Dec 2008
Cost: no details
Creation of an application for the administration and visualisation of the drawings created using the in-house CAD application. The integration designations are made by means of a DLL written in C++, the implementation of the application by means of Microsoft Access as database and VB .NET for the implementation of the logic and the user interfaces (frontend).
- Creating an application for the automated management of CAD drawings.
- Drawings were managed in a CAD programme created by the designers.
- Several designers can edit different components of a drawing.
- A designer can only lock one component at a time.
- Analysis of existing data.
- Exports from existing PLM system.
- Preparation of native data for migration, extraction of metadata from CAD files.
- Merging of metadata from various data sources.
- Reconciliation of data with ERP system, classification of data.
- Creation, development of tools for migration processes.
- The data was stored in a Microsoft Access 2000 database.
- User interfaces and logic were developed using C++, VB.NET and VBA.
- Testing and documentation (user and technical).
- Learn more about the programme at Link Sysrom