Company: GraceBoyerCosmetics, Santiago de Chile
Technology: Wordpress, HTML 5, CSS3
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Jan 2015 – Mar 2015
Cost: no details
Creation of a website for the distribution of beauty products. Products are presented by means of product catalogues. Creating a website with the jQuery framework, integrating product categories, product descriptions, product images. The simple structure enables the company's employees to adapt the website easily and quickly and to enter new products and product information easily. Further functionalities regarding the article management allow an easy addition of news and the definition of certain promotions. Various animations provide good information about the individual products. The design is integrated and implemented using the Bootstrap 4 framework. The integrated Hover.CSS is a collection of CSS3-based hover effects that you can apply to links, buttons, logos, SVG, images and much more. In addition, the Google API Map is integrated into the website.
- Set up WordPress engine.
- Integrate your own design template into WordPress.
- Linking social network profiles Facebook, Instagram.
- Integrating PDF catalogues with production directly on websites.
- Integrating Google Analytics Google Maps into the website.
- Programming HTML views for different countries.
- Importing product data into the database.
- Optimised code for fast loading of web pages.
- Cross-browser compatibility.
- Integration of Google Search Console.
Back to the portfolio