Company: Balani, Odessa Ukraine
Technology: PHP Prestashop, HTML 5.
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Jan 2015 – Mar 2015
Cost: no details
Implementation of a large e-commerce project for a company with a customer base of over 20,000 customers and 400 orders per day. Product catalogues include over 30 categories and more than 8000 products. In a first version three different languages are integrated, these are English, Russian and Ukrainian. 4 currencies are provided for payment and 12 different shipping options and 10 payment options are integrated. Order tracking is implemented and additionally several administration permissions such as administrator, content editor, invoicing, scheduling, reporting, comment moderator, trusted commentator and shop manager are integrated. Creation of a script for stock management and easy finding of products in the store. Calculation of stock levels. Automatic triggering of order processes when the stock level falls below a certain number of products.
- Create an e-commerce shop with PrestaShop CMS.
- Install SSL certificate by domain name on the server.
- Introduce a discount system.
- Calculate taxes, different prices depending on location.
- Maintain product details in database and add new properties.
- Automatically import products from supplier database scripts.
- Detect visitor location and automatically display visitor language and currency.
- Automatic order export for warehouses for quick order processing.