Company: Viessman, Odessa Ukraine
Technology: Wordpress, HTML 5, CSS3
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Mai 2016 – Sep 2016
Cost: no details
Creating a website for a company to give future partners an overview of the company and its services. A website with a modern design was implemented. The website was created in such a way that the company's employees could change its content directly on the page. The article structure was set up in such a way that news and texts could be entered for the respective articles and advertising campaigns could be triggered. Various advertising campaigns were launched. In addition, the Google API was integrated to analyse the visitors and increase the efficiency of the advertising.
- Website creation for companies of the Viessmann Centre in Ukraine.
- Creation of websites based on a design concept.
- Uploading website files and database to the company's own server.
- Setting up a company server for operation on the web using a domain name.
- Creating an easy-to-understand management system for the website.
- Integration of Google Analytics for ad analysis.
- Optimised code for fast loading of web pages.
- Cross-browser compatibility.
- Integration of Google Search Console.
- Website caching.
Back to the portfolio