Company: Loren, Odessa Ukraine
Technology: PHP Prestashop, HTML 5.
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: May 2019 – Aug 2019
Cost: no details
Website for offline sales in the B2B segment. Start online wholesale sales to various business partners. Upload the product catalogue to the website database and update the stock levels. Checking availability in the warehouse when a request is made so that partners can see quantities and place orders online. API for local shipping company has been integrated, customer can choose warehouse or pick-up location for pick-up order, automatic creation of shipping notification. Orders are delivered and processed 5 times faster. For online cooperation with partners, customers need the possibility to pass on timely production information to partners. Create a price list generator. Automated real-time product export to partner websites. The partner uses a link on their website and all products are automatically uploaded to their website without any waiting time.
- Creating an e-commerce shop for B2B sales with PrestaShop CMS.
- Integrating B2B business logic into website database.
- Integrate API for XML feed of export products to marketplaces.
- Integration of Facebook API to export product feeds to Facebook catalogues and create ads on Facebook and Instagram according to the product catalogue.
- Integration of a warehouse management system to calculate and publish stock levels in the warehouses.
- Integrate a partnership programme at partner level, calculate and create price lists for partners.
- Store partner level partnership data in the website database.
- Automatically generate product feed in XLS XML CSV format.
- Implementation of new payment gateways and logistic APIs.