Company: Aphrodite, Kyiv UA
Technology: Prestashop, PHP, CMS
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Nov 2017 – Jun 2018
Cost: no details
Migration of an existing website to the latest version. Relatively complex migration as the versions are far apart. For this reason, all data and scripts used were migrated individually to the new version. Backing up all data in the database: customers - addresses, discounts, customer groups, product data - product properties such as volume, size, etc. Product descriptions, product prices, product special offers, product quantities Order data - orders, shopping baskets, order assignments. Create a script to adapt the data to the new version of the page engine and upload it. Then rewrite all scripts for e-commerce such as payment gateways, shipping API, order process etc. Test the new version on the subdomain test site and put it online.
- Migration of all data such as customers, products, orders, sales, etc.
- Migration from PrestaShop v1.5 to PrestaShop 1.7.
- Migration of all database data.
- Add new design to the frontend.
- Write migration scripts.
- Adding new functionality to CMS on back-end.
- Adding adaptive design for mobile devices.
- Implementing new payment gateways and logistic APIs.
- Integration the call tracking system.
- Optimised code for fast loading of web pages.
- Cross-browser compatibility.
- Google search console integration.
- Web page caching.
Back to the portfolio