Company: Amagami Sushi, Odessa Ukraine
Technology: PHP, HTML 5, CSS3
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Sep 2016 – Jun 2017
Cost: no details
Creating a Webshop for food, fast delivery of food. Database for orders with fast order processing and fast delivery. Fast order processing is very important because the products are perishable. The aim is to reduce the time for order processing as much as possible. Integration the preparation of invoice labels and printing on thermal paper. A web programme created in PHP retrieves the data from the database and prepares the invoice document with a predefined layout for the 58 mm paper used in the POS printer. All the special offers that the company makes for its customers have been integrated into the website.
- Website developed for online sushi restaurant.
- Set up the website on the server and connect the database.
- Create API to send notifications to customers that restaurant is working online.
- Database for import products with ingredients to calculate profit.
- Script for CMS to easily create with 1 click Add orders from call.
- Create discount program in database with promo codes.
- Create templates for small notes to print on POS terminals.
- Store all order data in website database even for non-online orders.
- Map of delivery zone created with Google Maps API.
Back to the portfolio