Company: Araucano, Columbia
Technology: PHP Prestashop, HTML 5.
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Apr 2020 – Aug 2020
Cost: no details
Start sales in Latin America. Create product catalog with customized prices for each territory. Using 12 currencies to provide online store for each territory. Advertising strategy advertising in Facebook and Instagram, my tasks were to expand Facebook with product catalog and website for the launch of dynamic advertising. Stock availability is one of the tasks of the project. Website database calculates stock availability for online orders and POS orders by scanning barcodes. Integration of a domestic payment system for receiving payments via bank gateway. Customers in the store can easily pay with their Visa or Mastercard. Increased website speed through caching technologies. Added mobile-friendly design. Easy navigation on the website from the cell phone for customers.
- Creating an eCommerce shop for B2B sales with Prestashop CMS.
- Integration of B2B business logic in website database.
- Multi-currency system with up to 12 currencies for Latin America.
- Integrate Facebook API to export product feeds to Facebook catalogues and create ads on Facebook and Instagram by product catalogue.
- Integrate stock management system to calculate and display stock quantities in
- Integrate multilingualism into the website.
- Different prices depend on product variants.
- Implementation of new payment gateways and logistic APIs.
- Optimised code for fast loading of the website.
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Google Search Console integration
- Website caching