Company: Dresskod Shop, Odessa Ukraine
Technology: PHP Prestashop, HTML 5.
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Oct 2016 – Aug 2017
Cost: no details
Create an online shop for a clothing shop. Define the hosting plan for the website and load the website engine onto the hosting server. Create a MySQL database that stores all information about products, customers, registrations, etc. Creating the design for the site and shop. Uploading and installing the template, customising the template to the client's needs. Programming all the necessary functions.
- Create an e-commerce shop with PrestaShop CMS.
- Install SSL certificate by domain name on the server.
- Introduce a discount system,
- Calculate taxes, different prices based on location.
- Present products, discounts and prices based on location.
- Well optimised in combination with a server.
- Upload product feeds for dropshipping customers.
- Maintain product details in the database and add new properties.
- Automatically import products from supplier database scripts.
- Detect visitor location and automatically display visitor language and currency.
- Online chat integration.
- Optimised code for fast loading web pages.
- Cross-browser compatibility.
- Google Search Console integration.
- Web page caching.
Back to the portfolio