Company: Squillace Italian brand, Kyiv UA
Technology: PHP Prestashop, HTML 5.
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Apr 2018 – Sep 2018
Cost: no details
The Italian company Squillace needs a website for its new branch in Ukraine. To show the whole process of product creation, a script with dynamic photo galleries, the integration of the product database and an automated ordering process was integrated. Product variants such as size-dependent products and their stock quantities were also integrated. Updating galleries of products and changing website texts can be done directly on the page, integration of Facebook Pixel, uploading of product catalogues for Facebook advertising. Creation of ads of the products in Facebook and Instagram. Integration of Google Analytics to optimise advertising costs
- Brand website with article gallery and online shop.
- Programming a back-end system to easily add news and articles.
- Online shop with database for products, orders, customers.
- Modern design integration in WordPress CMS.
- Integration of YouTube videos into websites.
- Integration of product variants such as size.
- Facebook Pixel integration.
- Google Analytics integration.
- Website speed increased through caching technologies.
- Google Maps integrated.
- Optimised code for fast loading of web pages.
- Cross-browser compatibility.
- Google Search Console integration.
- Web page caching.
Back to the portfolio