Company: UBS AG, Zurich
Technology: Oracle, PL-SQL, SQL
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Mar 2001 – Sep 2001
Cost: no details
Ordering an application to evaluate the assets under management per client advisor. The database is an Oracle database supplemented with a Hyperion Essbase data cube, which is the source for the evaluations. The individual evaluations are set up on this data cube using Excel and the data for the ranking lists are sorted using VBA.
- Realise a course or school administration to manage students, timetables, lecturers, course rooms, documents, exams, scores, etc.
- Consolidation of examination results.
- Administration of teaching materials and administration of exams.
- The idea is to integrate and automate as much of the school administration as possible in one application.
- In order to be able to guarantee automation, various interfaces to other applications such as Shugar, Outlook etc. will be developed. Realisation.
- Testing and documentation (user and technical).