Company: Berner Versicherung, Bern
Technology: MS SQL Server, T-SQL.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Mai 2000 – May 2001
Cost: no details
Support of the company Berner Versicherung in the realisation and implementation of requirements in the area of Microsoft SQL Server developments, independent of the application. Complex stored functions and complex dynamic SQL statements are realised.
- Support for Berner Versicherung (Allianz Group) in the maintenance and further development of various applications in the area of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Creation of stored procedures (eng. Stored Procedure).
- Integrate various new requirements into existing applications on the server side, integrate.
- These were mainly applications of the insurance business, administration of customers, contracts, insurance policies, etc.
- Support for the implementation of internal processes in the area of insurance administration and sales.
- Requirement engineering.
- Data model creation using ERWIN.
- Implementation of customer requirements using Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL.
- Testing and documentation (user and technical).