Company: Mann+Hummel, Speyer, Germany
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Oct 2018 – Nov 2018
Cost: no details
Developing a concept for the cost-effective migration of 600 SSIS packages, consisting of an analysis of all existing packages, dividing the packages into three groups, underpinning the concept including calculating the time needed for migration, and developing several options for a cost-effective implementation of the entire migration. The implementation is partly done with in-house staff, with students and with migration specialists. The concept also takes into account performance optimisation of the individual SSIS packages.
- Analysis of all existing packages (600 SSIS packages).
- Develop a concept for the most cost-effective migration, taking into account:
- Performance increase for DWH packages.
- Migration of SAP packages.
- Migration of own components.
- Migration of standard components.
- The 30-page analysis contains the complete procedure for the 600 SSIS packages.