Company: Fuchsgroup, Aarau
Technology: MS SQL, SQL, T-SQL.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Jul 2004 – Jun 2005
Cost: no details
Support of the company Fuchsgroup in the realisation and implementation of requirements in the area of Microsoft SQL Server developments, independent of the application. Complex stored functions and complex dynamic SQL statements are realised.
- iNKA Care Management Developing a performance recording system to complement the worldwide patented systems of the company t-cos GmbH ( recording of working hours using biometric data).
- Times recorded by biometric data are assigned to a project or an order using a service catalogue.
- Services defined in this way are in turn assigned to a client via project or order.
- Client management is carried out via client administration, thus ensuring optimal client - client management.
- The time recording data is stored in a Microsoft SQL server.
- The performance data is stored in a Microsoft Access 2000 database.
- There is an automated synchronisation (trigger) between time recording data and performance data.
- The user interfaces are developed using VB.NET.
- Testing and documentation (user and technical).