Company: Volkswagen, Wolfsburg
Technology: Microsoft SCCM, SQL, ETL, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Feb 2018 – Mer 2019
Cost: no details
The aim of the project is to generate reports based on a data warehouse to be created, which evaluates the data from Microsoft SCCM. For this purpose, a concept is created and then the relevant data from SCCM is loaded into the data warehouse using ETL routes implemented with Microsoft SQL (T-SQL) and Microsoft SSIS. After loading the data, the Enterprise DWH is created and the entire reporting is implemented using SSRS.
- Develop DWH load procedures using SQL Server.
- Loading the staging tables.
- Loading the DWH tables.
- Implementing the VAULT schemas.
- Creating the ETL processes (stage).
- Modelling of the schemas based on the business requirements.
- Clarifications with the business.
- Loading of data from SAP.
- Data refinement and data mapping.