Company: Julius Baer, Zurich
Technology: Access, VBA, MS SQL Server .
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Jan 2020 – Nov 2020
Cost: no details
This project can be divided into three main tasks:
Task one: Create an application using Microsoft Access for the calculation and reporting of the TAX calculations for Italy and France. The application includes the import of the tax files taking into account weekends and holidays, the listing of the imported files as well as the possibility to store remarks regarding the imported files. The second area of the application allows for correction entries in relation to the imported data and the third area of the application creates a reconciliation between the financial data of the core application and the financial data imported by the system. The application was implemented using Microsoft Access (backend) and the frontend was also provided in Microsoft Access using VBA.
- Creation of an application for the TAX authorities of France and Italy.
- Integration of 40 applications into a MS Access template.
- Development of various applications using VBA, Access.
- Development of various applications using VBA, Access, SQL Server.
- Creation of complex reconciliations using VBA and T-SQL.
- Creating user forms and their functionalities.
- Creating input checks and data reconciliations / synchronisations.
Task two: Create an application for Triple AAA to manage the restrictions on the client side. For this purpose, a Microsoft SQL server was used, which served as the backend, and a Microsoft Access database, which served as the frontend. My scope of work was the backend development with the following requirements necessary to implement the project.
- Creating queries using Microsoft SQL.
- Create stored procedures using Microsoft T-SQL.
- Create communication interfaces using Filetransfer.
- Create communication interfaces using Jason.
- Creating communication interfaces using XML.
- All communication interfaces were created in the form of stored functions or stored procedures using Microsoft T-SQL.