Company: shs–g AG, Feldbrunnen
Technology: Oracle, PL/SQL
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Jan 2007 – Nov 2012
Cost: no details
In cooperation with UBS AG, we are creating a standard application for entering signatures in the signature register and publishing them on the Internet. The aim is to be able to offer the signature solution created for UBS AG to other companies in the form of a standard solution. For this purpose, the system was standardised on the basis of Oracle, JBOSS, DROOLS and JBPM. Drools makes it easy to define the rules and JBPM ensures the correct execution of the workflow.
- Develop in cooperation with UBS AG a standardised application for the generation and management of physical signatures of employees authorised to sign, considering internal and legal requirements.
- Multi-layer technology, Oracle database, logic implemented using PL-SQL (graphical generation of stored procedures - worldwide patents).
- Integrated security layer.
- Ensure flexibility through JBOSS (JBOSS Application Server, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS JBPM, JBODD Cache, JBOSS Eclipse IDE, JBOSS Portal, JBOSS Drools, Hypernate, JBOSS Transaction).
- Project management, project leadership, project monitoring, team leadership.
- Requirement Engineering.
- Basic development (Java).
- Database development (Oracle, PL/SQL).
- Automated testing (HP QTP).
- Documentation (user and technical).