Company: It-gr GmbH, Feldbrunnen
Technology: VBA, MS Access.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Jun 2011 – Aug 2012
Cost: no details
- Creating an application for the acquisition of internet projects.
- Customer data is collected by means of a user interface.
- Costs and duration are calculated.
- Based on the calculated values, all necessary documents such as offers, specifications, project planning (Microsoft Project), order and contract are created using VBA (Microsoft Visual Basic for Application) code.
- The database is realised using Microsoft Access.
- The logic is implemented using VBA.
- The synchronisation of the database with MS Project is realised using VB (OCX).
- All necessary documents are created in Word using VBA (from Access).
- Various graphics are embedded in the documents.
- Interfaces to Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Shugar are implemented, implemented.
- The automated sending of e-mails is implemented using VBA and stored in the Requirement engineering.
- Data model using Dezign.
- Implementation of the customer requirements using Microsoft Access 2010.
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Application.
- Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 and Microsoft Outlook.
- Testing and documentation (user and technical).