Company: UBS AG, Zurich
Technology: MS Access, VBA, SQL, MS Excel, VB 6.0.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Jan 2001 – Jan 2001
Cost: no details
Creation of a project monitoring application for the office of the Board of Directors of UBS AG. Projects are managed in terms of budget and expenditure and are compared with the actual financial data. The application was developed using Microsoft Access, VBA, SQL, Microsoft Excel and VB 6.0.
- Create a system for project monitoring.
- Employees record their working hours at the task level of the project (online).
- The required performance catalogue is made available at project level by means of a Microsoft project file.
- The times recorded by the employees are consolidated and displayed daily and transferred to a Microsoft Access 97 database.
- In the application (Microsoft Access 97) a synchronisation with the MS project file takes place and the effectively worked times of the employees are entered into the Microsoft project file.
- Planning deviations are immediately displayed and measures are suggested automatically.
- Requirement Engineering.
- Data model creation using Dezign.
- Implementation of customer requirements using Microsoft Access 97.
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Application.
- Providing the synchronisation (Microsoft Access 97 and Microsoft Project).
- Data transfer from time recording.
- Testing and documentation (user and technical).