Company: Lutronic, Feldbrunnen
Technology: MS Access, VBA, Crystal Reports, SQL
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Jun 1998 – Sep 1998
Cost: no details
Project support: The initial situation is an Access database with an Access front-end and an Access back-end implemented logic using Visual Basic for Application, which is now to be extended by dynamic reports created by Crystal Reports. The task here is to train and support the developers who design and implement these reports.
- Support for a freelance project employee in the area of Crystall Reports The client required the extension of the existing database (data model and logic, Microsoft Access 97, VBA).
- Adaptation of the existing reports (Crystall Reports).
- Completion of the reports using the newly defined data.
- Implementing a new design for the reports (specified by the client).
- Extension of the displayed data.
- Creating new and clear groupings and the logic of the report generation.
- Support in the adaptation of the data model using Dezign.
- Support in the implementation of the customer requirements using Microsoft Access 97.
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Application.
- Support in the customisation of the reports.
- Testing and documentation (user and technical).