Company: Kisotec AG, Zürich
Technology: MS Access, VB .NET, SQL.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Apr 2007 – Oct 2009
Cost: no details
Implement a software to manage the kitchen of a restaurant. This software is not about managing a restaurant or a hotel, but about managing all areas in and around the kitchen. Microsoft Access is used as the backend and the frontend is implemented using VB .NET.
- Creation of a kitchen management software for the company Kisotec in Zurich.
- With the help of the application created using Microsoft Access 2000 and NET, entire kitchens in restaurants and canteens can be controlled and monitored.
- The application helps chefs with the complete administration of the kitchen.
- A compact solution for kitchen organisation, kitchen administration and kitchen cost control.
- Coast Control, Avor, Staff Coaching, Staff Administration, Organizer, Communication, Info.
- Testing and documentation (user and technical).
- Test version can be obtained via downloads under link Kisotec.