Company: IBM Schweiz, Basel
Technology: T-SQL, SSIS, SQL
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Sep 2013 – Dez 2015
Cost: no details
This project is about loading the customer data from IBM Europe into the corresponding databases. This is done by means of stored functions, which are implemented in T-SQL. Parallel to the implementation by means of stored procedures, various ETL routes are also developed by means of SSIS. The application already exists and new customer requirements are being integrated.
- Requirement engineering.
- Creation of the concepts.
- Responsible for extracting and loading all European customer data.
- Data is extracted from various data sources using SSIS and loaded and loaded onto the DWH without transformation.
- Using stored procedures (T-SQL), the data is prepared for reporting after loading
- Data preparation is continuously adapted to the new needs of reporting. reporting needs.
- The same applies to the underlying database schemas.
- Creation of reports using Cognos.