Company: Fima.b AG, Zurich
Technology: MS Access, VBA, SQL
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Apr 1999 – Sep 1999
Cost: no details
Developing an Access administration: Using an Access database, new Microsoft Access applications can be generated through table entries. The values read from the tables form the properties of the individual objects such as forms, queries and reports. A standard is defined as to how these applications or how the future user interfaces are to look. For each of the 120 applications of the central laboratory in Belgium, a migration of the applications can thus be carried out quickly and efficiently.
- Realisation of an application for the central administration of Access 97 objects (tables, forms, queries and reports).
- Based on the defined data, entire applications (Microsoft Access 97) can be
- The central laboratories in Bern have given the order to create 18 applications of different functionalities.
- For this reason, I decided to generate an application that is able to create new applications from specified data during runtime.
- Thus, a central administration of Access objects as well as a template for the applications to be generated was created.
- Testing and documentation (user and technical).