Company: Bohmann-Laing, Garrel
Technology: MS SQL Server, SQL, T-SQL.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Oct 2012 – Jan 2016
Cost: no details
Creation of a data warehouse as a management tool for old people's homes and nursing homes. For this purpose, functions stored in Microsoft SQL Server are written using T-SQL, which extract the data from various sources, the extracted data are refined or transformed and then brought into the correct structure in order to be able to fill the standing schema of the data warehouse. Subsequently, the cubes are formed using SSAS and a report set is set up on the cubes using SSRS. The ETL routes are developed as stored procedures using T-SQL and SSIS. The cube is developed and assumed using SSAS and the reporting is created using SSRS.
- Project: Analysis of a DWH, implemented using SQL Server (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
- Requirement engineering and creation of the concept.
- Creation of the ETL processes (SSIS).
- Creation of the cubes (SSAS).
- Creation of reports and ad-hoc evaluations (SSRS).
- Training of the internal SQL developers for the creation of ETL processes, cubes, evaluations and reports.
- Creation of a concept for the application COSY (new CURALYS).
- Windows application using C#.
- Evaluations with Tableau.