Company: Arsis GmbH, Hinwil
Technology: MS Access, VBA, MS Excel.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Jan 2001 – Nov 2001
Cost: no details
Creating an application for the administration of dog clubs and especially for the organisation of competitions. Members of the clubs are managed and when a competition is held, both club members and other dog owners are invited to the competition. Rankings are automatically created and published based on the evaluations. The application is developed using Microsoft Access, VBA and Microsoft Excel.
- Create an application to organise and run competitions and competitions for dogs (agility).
- The application includes a club administration (very simple structure) and a competition administration.
- The club administration is limited to the administration of members (addresses), the sending of invitations (serial letter, mail) and the status of membership fees/payment.
- The competition administration includes the tools registration, competition category, competition points, ranking list etc.
- For communication, serial letters and an interface to Microsoft Outlook are
- The application is realised using Microsoft Access 97.
- Testing and documentation (user and technical).