Company: Viktor Jetzler AG, Mühleberg
Technology: MS Access, VBA, SQL.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Jan 1993 – Dec 1994
Cost: no details
We provide a service registration for lawyers. Based on a dynamic catalogue of different services and service groups, the services for the clients can be recorded and charged with just a few clicks. There are services that are charged at a fixed price as well as services that are charged by the hour. The application was developed using Microsoft Access, VBA and SQL.
- Creating an application to record services for lawyers.
- Client-related client data can be recorded and managed.
- Using a predefined service catalogue, lawyers can record services rendered to their clients and determine the number of units to be charged.
- Accordingly, the client can be charged for services over a defined period of time.
- When billing, the services are shown in detail and cumulatively shown.
- Requirement Engineering.
- Create data model using Dezign.
- Implementation of customer requirements using Microsoft Access 2.0, Microsoft Visual Basic for Application, Microsoft Excel.
- Testing and documentation (technical).