Company: Fischer, Neunhochform
Technology: MS Access, VBA, SQL.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Dec 2010 – Aug 2011
Cost: no details
Creation of a foreign exchange software using Microsoft Access, which displayed the smallest exchange rate changes in real time and triggered corresponding actions depending on the exchange rate changes. The system was developed using Microsoft Access, VBA and SQL.
- Creating a foreign exchange calculation software using Microsoft Access 2010 and VBA.
- Data is obtained in real time from trading and price changes (rising or falling) are analysed.
- Differential calculation is used to determine the graph and the trend and to establish the tendency.
- In this way, the current price change in relation to the previous price change can be and the possible return can be calculated.
- The project is realised with the help of Microsoft Access 2010.
- Start with MS Access 2000 and subsequent migration to Microsoft Access 2010.
- Testing and documentation (user and technical).