Company: Truns AG, Truns
Technology: MS Access, VBA, MS Excel, MS Word, SQL.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Jan 1995 – Dec 1995
Cost: no details
Creating an application for the Truns MassCorner shops that controls the entire administrative management of the individual shops. From the customer addresses to the fabric types, the cutting data for the suits, the colours of the fabrics to the price calculation, which calculates the application of all necessary key figures and finally also creates the invoice for the customer. The application was realised using Microsoft Access, VBA, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and SQL.
- A management software is being created for various sales outlets of the Truns
- The idea is to attract new customers and to sell customised collections, which are produced in Trun, (Switzerland) according to employee data in the sales
- In order to simplify the entire administration of the sales shops, an application based on Microsoft Access 2.0 is developed, which simplifies the administrative work in address administration, administration of the customers' measurements for the production of the clothes, administration of the fabric assortment, etc. The application is based on Microsoft Access 2.0.
- Requirement Engineering.
- Data model creation using Dezign.
- Implementation of customer requirements using Microsoft Access 2.0, Microsoft Visual Basic for Application, Microsoft Excel.
- Testing and documentation (user and technical).
Back to the portfolio