Company: IBM Kelsterbach
Technology: T-SQL, SQL.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Mai 2020 – Jetzt
Cost: no details
Based on the Matrix42 Workflow Management application, reporting on compliance with SLA contracts is created taking into account IBM's SLA contracts. The source of the data is the Microsoft SQL Server, which serves as the backend of the Matrix42 Workflow Management application. Using dynamic functions, both the reports are generated in Matrix and Github generates the workflows, which automatically generate monthly or temporary calculations for the reports. Below is a small excerpt of the knowledge required for the implementation of this project:
- Create SLA reports in Matrix42 (Microsoft Reporting Server).
- Create workflows in Matrix42 (T-SQL, SQL).
- Create complex queries with T-SQL (T-SQL, SQL).
- Creating complex stored procedures with T-SQL (T-SQL, SQL).
- Creating complex functions with T-SQL (T-SQL, SQL).
- Testing dynamic complex reports (T-SQL, SQL).
- Dynamic complex queries (T-SQL, SQL).
- Dynamic workflow with T-SQL (T-SQL, SQL).