Company: BAW AG, Schlieren
Technology: MS Access, VBA, Outlook, Shugar, SQL.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Apr 2000 – Apr 2000
Cost: no details
Create an application to manage courses and training in education and training. The application manages everything related to the courses, from students to class formation, lecturer assignment, tests and exam results. The application is realised using Microsoft Access, VBA, Outlook, SQL and Shugar.
- Realise a course or school administration to manage students, timetables, lecturers, course rooms, documents, exams, scores, etc.
- Consolidation of examination results.
- Administration of teaching materials and administration of exams.
- The idea is to integrate and automate as much of the school administration as possible in one application.
- In order to be able to guarantee automation, various interfaces to other applications such as Shugar, Outlook etc. will be developed. Realisation.
- Testing and documentation (user and technical).