Company: BVI Consulting AG, Zuchwil
Technology: MS Access, VBA, SQL.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Jan 1992 – Dec 1992
Cost: no details
Developing the eBanking software Office Wings. In this project I am responsible for the administration of the master data, the creation of the input masks for the parameters of the application, the creation of the reports for the application and the creation of the entire logic, which is activated by the input masks. The application is created using Microsoft Access, VBA and SQL.
- Developing the Office-Wings application (Microsoft Access, Microsoft Visual Basic for Application).
- Recording and administration of payments at home and abroad, bank and post office, all types of payment orders, administration of debit orders (LSV+ DD), executed payments available in the archive at any time, import and transmission of payment orders, account statements and turnovers available at any time, collection, display, printing, splitting and forwarding of payments. statements and turnovers at any time, collection, display, printing, splitting and forwarding of credit notes. (ISR).
- Value date balances, liquidity (incl. credit limit), disposition and balance settlement incl. interest calculation, automatic transfer posting taking planning data into account, securities accounts, foreign exchange rates, timer service for automatic actions (collection of desired data, etc.), dynamic notification of selectable events by SMS or mail, client, user and signature administration.
- Requirement Engineering
- Create data model using Dezign
- Implementation of customer requirements using Microsoft Access 2.0, Microsoft Visual Basic for Application, Microsoft Excel.
- Testing and documentation (technical).