Company: Siemens AG, Wallisellen
Technology: Sybase, SQL, Delphi, ADA.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Mai 1999 – Jul 2001
Cost: no details
Develop an application to design and control a light railway interlocking. Task: Development of the component management, subordination of all reports regarding existing components in order to be able to design the interlocking. This part of the application was developed using Sybase as backend and Delphi as frontend.
- Creating an application (Sybase, TSQL and Delphi 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0) for the system
- Administration of the railway interlocking.
- With the help of this application, the individual components of the SIMIS railway interlocking can be configured and managed.
- We are talking here about components such as "switches", from which the railway interlocking is subsequently built.
- These components are always standardised products.
- The international team of 22 developers realised the following products.
- The application for the system data administration for the railway interlocking.
- User interface development using Delphi 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0.
- Database Sybase, database logic realised by means of stored procedures.
- The interlocking was realised using Ada, graphic tools using C++.
- The ODBC interface was also realised using C++.
- SIHL-LEVEL 4 development.
- Testing and documentation (user and technical).