Company: UBS Warburg, Opfikon
Technology: MS Access, VBA, Outlook, MS Word.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: May 2000 – Jun 2001
Cost: no details
Creation of a management software for the World Economic Forum in Davos. The application manages everything from invitations to guests and hotel reservations to participation in events at the Forum and the reservation of meeting rooms. The application is implemented using Microsoft Access and VBA and offers interfaces to Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Completing a Microsoft Access 97 database (course management for internal training) of UBS Warburg (investment bank in Opfikon) to manage the invitations for the WEF (World Economic Forum in Davos).
- Reservation of hotel rooms and meeting rooms for the invited guests.
- Reservation of tables in restaurants.
- Creation of meeting schedules.
- Coordination of meetings using Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Managing the participants of the meetings.
- Reservation of tickets, events and other required infrastructure (beamer, computer, etc.).
- Testing and documentation (user and technical).