Company: SIZ, Schlieren
Technology: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Apr 2002 – Sep 2002
Cost: no details
Lessons at the SIZ in Microsoft applications such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Access. The lessons cover everything from installing the programme and using it to programming simple and complex functionalities using Microsoft VBA. Additional assignments as an examination expert for the SIZ final examination.
- Lecturer at the BAW School in Schlieren (Zurich) for the vocational training of the Computer scientist SIZ
- Lecturer in Microsoft Office: Microsoft Excel 2000, Microsoft Word 2000, Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, Microsoft Ac-cess 2000, Microsoft VBA (Visual Basic for Application).
- Prepares and teaches according to SIZ syllabus.
- Intermediate examinations and examinations in all taught examination subjects.
- Working out examples, group work, individual work.
- Developing small applications (practice-oriented) for understanding the respective subject matter.
- Acceptance, correction and assessment of the examination material.
- Joint marking of examinations in cooperation with other examination experts.
- Expert for final examinations.
- Correction and marking of final exams.