Company: Tandura Treuhand, Solothurn
Technology: MS Word, MS Excel, VBA.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Nov 2012 – Dec 2012
Cost: no details
Creating an application using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and VBA to present the annual financial statements of the individual clients of the company Tandura Treuhand AG. Using VBA, these financial statements are calculated and clearly presented in Microsoft Word in the form of graphical diagrams. The calculations are supplied as an attachment in Microsoft Excel.
- Creating automated business reports and annual financial statements for the trust company's clients.
- Embedding a graphic (chart) in an existing Word 2010 document (template).
- The chart (embedded in the Word template) contains data from Microsoft Excel
- The choice of data and formatting of the chart is done using VBA code.
- By default, the data is obtained via a file path, but the data source can be redefined manually.
- The chart can be reformatted at any time using a different display type (eight predefined charts are available) or defined completely manually.
- The entire logic was implemented using VBA.
- Implementation of the customer requirements using Microsoft Word 2010.
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Application and Microsoft Excel 2010
- Testing and documentation (user and technical).